As of 8/29/10

As of 8/29/10

Honored Member of Posse

Honored Member of Posse

Honored to be an

Honored to be an

Proud

Proud

Thursday, June 10, 2010

These are a Few of My Favorite...SHOES!

These are a Few of My Favorite Things is having the most awesome challenge right now! There are 28 prizes!!! Really! I am not making this up. You have to go over and check it out! I had to chuckle though when I saw that the challenge was your favorite shoes. Well, I'm a shoe fanatic, and it's impossible for me to pick a favorite pair....I mean....A GIRL CAN NEVER HAVE TOO MANY SHOES!  Right!!??  So, I've pictured 5 of my favorites and a pair of boots, because of course you have to include the awesome boots out there!  Anyway, here's my layout, which just does not do justice to all of my favorites, but, hopefully I got the point across...the letters are cut from the Cricut All Mixed Up Cartridge, so I am also entering this into Cricut Cardz,  which is also a shoe challenge.
Other challenges:
The ribbon and bling is for the Pollycraft challenge
Die cuts for Corrosive Challenge

2 comments:

  1. Very cute LO. You're right, a girl can never have too many shoes. Thanks for sharing this with us at CCC.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute layout!

    Thanks for sharing your layout with us at the CCC blog!

    Ruthie :)

    ReplyDelete