As of 8/29/10

As of 8/29/10

Honored Member of Posse

Honored Member of Posse

Honored to be an

Honored to be an

Proud

Proud

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Blog Candy at Pixie Cottage!


There is currently some awesome blog candy up for grabs at The Pixie Cottage. Click here and go check it out.
By the way, you had to share a favorite memory about a child, so I thought I'd share it here too:
When I was a little girl, my Mom couldn't find me and when she did, I was in the bathroom using an eggbeater in the toilet....and what was I beating? PILLS! So, of course my Mom freaked out not knowing whether or not I had taken any of them (I thought they were candy, of course), so off to the hospital I went to have my stomach pumped...UGH!!! These were the days before childproof tops and obviously my Mom didn't know I could stand as high as I could on my tippy toes!

No comments:

Post a Comment