As of 8/29/10

As of 8/29/10

Honored Member of Posse

Honored Member of Posse

Honored to be an

Honored to be an

Proud

Proud

Monday, February 8, 2010

Winter Wonderland Bunny


My inspiration for this card is the Paper Maniac sketch challenge and The BBTB2 challenge to use the rabbit from Winter Wonderland. I don't have that cartridge yet, but I was at a crop yesterday and the hostess had it! So I put together a quick little Easter card. The scalloped ovals are nestabilities. The lavender punch is my new Martha Stewart lace doily border punch, which enables me to enter the ABC Challenge N is for New. There are also some buttons and a tiny bow which is the challenge this week for All Sorts. I also encompassed some spot and dots in one of my patterned papers for the Cute Card Thursday challenge.

Thanks for stopping by.....

4 comments:

  1. Very cute

    Thanks for joining us on ABC :)

    Hugs Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous Easter card, love the sweet little bunny, many thanks for joining in the CCT challenge, hugs Debx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kim

    Very sweet and pretty and lots of little elements of interest.

    Thank you for sharing with us at Allsorts this week.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww, this is so sweet!! I love how you turned it into an Easter card. Thanks for playing with us at BBTB2.

    ReplyDelete