As of 8/29/10

As of 8/29/10

Honored Member of Posse

Honored Member of Posse

Honored to be an

Honored to be an

Proud

Proud

Monday, February 1, 2010

All Sorts DT Call


I would really like to be part of a design team. I don't think I have the abilities to qualify, but I figure I have nothing to lose in trying. All Sorts Challenge Blog is having a call, and I decided to make this card and submit it. The challenge is to follow a sketch, and I have tried very hard to keep my card true to the sketch. I have used 3 patterned papers from my scraps drawer and a piece of metallic gold. The first paper layer is embossed using the Cuttlebug and the Victoria embossing folder. The stamp is a rubber stampede stamp which I embossed with gold and then colored with chalks and a dove blender. The flowers are cut with Cricut's Storybook cartridge. I've added a little stickles and some inking and here is my finished product.


Thanks for taking the time to consider me....


6 comments:

  1. I think your card is really good! I love your colors! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kim
    Beautiful card - lovely colour combo. Thanks for sharing it with us at Allsorts this week.
    Good luck with DT call.
    Take care
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. its a lovely card, the colours are fab

    thanks for joining us this week at Allsorts and good luck with the DT call

    lotsalove

    Amanda xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card love the papers...x


    Thanks for joining us this week at allsorts hugs kirsten...x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Kim

    A really great card.

    I love your gold embossed image very much.

    Thank you for playing along with Allsorts this week and for your DT application.

    Love Jules xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Kim

    What a gorgeous card you've made and i love your colour combo too it all fits perfectly!

    Take care

    Sal xx

    ReplyDelete