As of 8/29/10

As of 8/29/10

Honored Member of Posse

Honored Member of Posse

Honored to be an

Honored to be an

Proud

Proud

Sunday, January 10, 2010

SOUS Challenge - 1/8/10


Here is my take on the challenge. My best friend sent me on a Treasure Hunt on Christmas Day to search for the clock she had purchased for my bedroom. It was so much fun! Little tags (which are my journaling blocks) with hints on where to search next.


I've used two Cricut cartridges in this layout...Graphically Speaking for the "It's About TIME" clock and Storybook for the letters and frames.


For the flourishes I used my Cuttlebug.


Thanks for looking!


Kim


4 comments:

  1. left some love on the cricut MB, but had to come and say "WOW" to this layout.. its just fantastic, those prints and colors..Breath takingly beautiful
    hugs
    Nanné

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Nanne, really love the colors!!!!
    Oh and welcome to blogging...a bit of a pain, huh? I feel like I am still learning too!
    Thankx so much for playing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow again .. thanks for joining us this week at SOUS

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great layout! I love the colors! Congrats on your new Cuttlebug! Isn't it fun!
    Thanks for joining us at Pile It On.

    ReplyDelete