As of 8/29/10

As of 8/29/10

Honored Member of Posse

Honored Member of Posse

Honored to be an

Honored to be an

Proud

Proud

Monday, January 18, 2010

Sick Dog - Quick Note Card


My dog is sick...she won't walk on her right front leg. We had a vet's appointment this afternoon and I threw this together while waiting so I wouldn't sit around just worrying about her. They did a little surgery on her foot (removed a nail), cauterized it, and now it's wrapped up in a big bandage. I'll know in 3-4 days if she is ok. My poor baby. Please say a prayer for her...she is so not her normal happy self.


Anyway, I decided to incorporate a couple of challenges while I was at it.


Mercy's Sketch - sketch

Incy Wincy - colour with any medium (I used chalks)

Stamping Vacation - Pick 3 (I picked colors for spring; flower, and butterfly....also no specific ocassion)


Thanks for stopping by.....

5 comments:

  1. So pretty and calming! I love the butterfly and the textured panel it sits on. You made terrific paper choices. They compliment each other so well! Wonderful card!

    Thanks so much for playing along with the PICK 3 Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kim, your card was chosen as one of the PICK 3 TOP 3 for the week! Congratulations! Be sure to get your copy of our banner for PICK 3 TOP 3 Winners! It's on my sidebar.

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorjus card love the colurs great detail thanks for joining us at incy this week love cheryl xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Kim, so sorry to hear about your baby, whether it be cat or dog or even kid, when they hurt, seems we do too..and I have never seen a card done in chalks before, how beautiful the colors blend together..good luck on your challenges..
    hugz
    stitchy xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a lovely card I hope your puppy feels better soon
    Thanks for Playing Incy Wincy this Week
    Hugs Nikki

    ReplyDelete