As of 8/29/10

As of 8/29/10

Honored Member of Posse

Honored Member of Posse

Honored to be an

Honored to be an

Proud

Proud

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

The Need to Craft!


I really felt like I needed to craft tonight. I just wanted to play....so I checked out so of this week's challenges. They are just so much fun!


Anyway, I started out with the sketch from Papertake Weekly. Then I decided to try and incorporate a couple of other challenges. I chose:


My Grafico - incorporated yellow

Crafty Creations - used 3 different textures (glitter cardstock, heavy cardstock, design paper

which was then embossed with my cuttlebug)

Your Next Stamp - Flower is a stamped image which I then colored with chalks (and paper

embossed as noted above)

Just Buggin - Happy Birthday was cut from Wild Card


That's all for now. Thanks for looking!


13 comments:

  1. I really like the texture you added to this card. great job. thanks for joining us at just buggin. glad you could play along

    ReplyDelete
  2. what beautiful card, its so cute.
    thanks for playing along with us this week over at MyGrafico

    ReplyDelete
  3. Last but by no means least - glad you show cased with us over at Just Buggin. Lovely colours.

    Best wishes
    Karen
    JB DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card! Thanks for joining us at My Grafico!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful card. Love the touch of yellow! And what a great sentiment! Thanks for joining us at My Grafico.
    ~Rachel B

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is lovely and the colors are perfect.

    thanks for joining us on crafty creations this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card, Kim:O) Love the pretty papers and great design.
    Thank you for joining My Grafico, good luck!
    Nancy;O)

    ReplyDelete
  8. So pretty! Thanks so much for playing at MyGrafico!

    Janna :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for joining us on Crafty Creations with your beautiful work! Hope to see you back next time! :)

    Saskia

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is really pretty! I love that textured background. Thanks for joining us at MyGrafico!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love pink and yellow together! Great card. Thanks for joining us at YNS
    Hugs
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for playing along at Crafty Creations - lovely card - great textures! Cheers Claire x

    ReplyDelete